To register your NEW* student at Grant Elementary School, please complete the following steps:
- Make sure the student is living within our school’s boundaries. Click here for a link to a boundary map for Grant Elementary.
- Students not living within these school boundaries must apply and be approved for a permit. The Non-Resident Student Application Form is online.
- Parents will pay a $5.00 application fee before submitting the application,
- Parents will be notified if the principal approves the application.
- Complete the online registration at murrayschools.org
- Please submit the following documents to the school office on (please call front office (801-264-7416) to make an appointment):
- Immunization record, signed by a medical provider
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (2x) – click for a list of acceptable documentation (not required for students attending on a permit.)
If you don’t have access to a computer we have one at Grant Elementary School you may use to enroll your student online. This takes approximately 15 minutes per student. Please come prepared with the information you will need for registration (emergency contacts, addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
New students may not start school until the required documents have been submitted and online registration is completed.
*A NEW student is any student without an Aspire ID number. If your student has ever attended a Murray school, that student is not new. If you register your student as new but he/she is actually a current or former student, you will have to re-do the registration.