To register your *NEW* student at Grant Elementary School, please complete the following steps:
- Make sure the student is living within our school’s boundaries. here for a link to a boundary map for Grant Elementary. Students not living within these school boundaries must apply at the Murray School District Office for a permit first and has been approved by the school’s principal.
- Complete the online registration for 2018-2019 at murrayschools.org (click on “Parents” tab, and select “Registration Materials”)
- Please submit a copy of the following required documents to our office starting on Thursday, August 9, 2018 between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm:
- Immunization record, signed by a medical provider
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (2x) – click for a list of acceptable documentation: Proof-of-Residency-Required-Documents-Final-Version (not required for students attending on a permit)
If you don’t have access to a computer we have one at Grant Elementary School you may use to enroll your student online. This takes approx. 15 minutes per student. Please come prepared with the information you will need for registration (emergency contacts, addresses, phone numbers, etc.).
New students may not start school until the required documents have been submitted and online registration is completed.
*A NEW student is any student without an Aspire ID number. If your student has ever attended a Murray school, that student is not new. If you register your student as new but he/she is actually a current or former student, you will have to re-do the registration.